Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

First week of 4.0.1

Well hello everyone so we survived the first week of 4.0.1 well its been tough an with a little help lots of Matt's we got through everything a couple of more test with specs an an couple of 10 icc groups we should be off to a good start in 25 man icc next week. I would like to say thank you guys for being awesome and running everyone to help with there new rotations an helping with Matt's for glyphs an enchants an gems. I am very impressed with all the research that everyone has done I know I put in my fair share plus to help you all out and I will continue this even in cata as for Matt's Ill start farming to fill up my supply again but any help for the guild bank and for what ya need would be awesome. With a Little bit of luck we should be able to smoothly adjust in to cata with little to no problems I can not wait to play the new content with all of you an gear an spec an raid together i hope we have some server first in the guild i know I would like one or two so lets work together an make it happen as for 4.0.3 patch before cata I looking into that info as well But as for a ptr Nobody knows as for any questions regarding spec rotations or even if ya want to share ask and ill let ya post what ya can. Thanks again everyone we are an awesome family i cant wait to see how far we get so lets have fun and don't worry bout wipes we are stronger together as one then we are apart so lets take the challenge ahead of us as a team an family we can do it...

Thanks again

Sandman

No comments:

Post a Comment